EE 4250 - Spring 2008
- Title: Digital Integrated Circuits
- Catalog Description: Prereq.: EE 3220, 3221, and 3232. 2 hrs. lecture; 2 hrs. lab. ABET category: 2 hrs. design; 1 hr. engineering science. Analysis and design of digital integrated circuit logic gates in bipolar and MOS technology; semiconductor memories and their operations.
- Instructor: Dr. DooYoung Hah
- Lecture: MW 8:40-9:30 am, 3131 Patrick Taylor
- Lab: EE 252
- Section 3: T 3:40-5:30 pm
- Office hour: MW 9:40-11:10 am, T 9:00-11:00 am, other times by appointment only
- Textbook: Analysis and Design of Digital Integrated Circuits in Deep Submicron Technology, D. A. Hodges, H. G. Jackson and R. A. Saleh, McGraw-Hill, 3rd Edition, 2003.
- Exam Schedule
- Test1: Feb. 25, M, in-lecture
- Test2: Apr. 2, W, in-lecture
- Final: May 5, M, 5:30-7:30 pm
Notices and Announcements
Solutions to the Home Assignments
A Starting Point for the PSPICE Beginners
- Find a simulation example that PSPICE offers, and follow the instructions step by step.
- Run PSpice under OrCAD 16.0 from the START menu.
- Select HELP from the pull-down menu, and then DOCUMENTATION.
- Click PSPICE USER'S GUIDE.
- Click 2 Simulation Examples.