Main Content Area
- Wireless Communications
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Cross-Layer Optimization
- Spectrum and Energy Efficient Communications
- Coexistence of Wireless Systems
- Machine Learning for Intelligent Communications
- PI, "Efficient temporal-spatial spectrum sharing through voluntary exchange," a four-year grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF). The goal of this project is to develop more efficient and flexible access to radio spectrum via voluntary exchange mechanisms as well as novel ways to avoid interference.
- PI, "Telecommunications systems research," a one-year grant from Huawei Technologies.
- PI, "Reliable wireless communications in aircraft and other challenging environments," a one-year grant from the Center for Embedded Systems.
- Mr. Shengjie Guo, PhD student (BS, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China)
- Ms. Nanmiao Wu, PhD student (BS, Nankai Univeristy; MS, University of Macau)
- Mr. Feixiang Zhang, PhD student (BS, MS, Harbin Institute of Technology)
- Dr. Yuwen Qian, Visiting scholar (Nanjing University of Science and Technology)
- Mr. Sa Xiao, Visiting PhD student (University of Electronic Science and Technology of China)
- Ms. Yi Xie, Visiting PhD student (Northwestern Polytechnic University)
- Jason Stegman, Department of the Navy (BS, MS, Southern Illinois University Carbondale)