Current PhD Students
- Sui Chen (Staring from Fall 2011 – ). Visiting student at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), summer 2012. LSU Graduate School Economic Development Assistantship recipient (2016), expected to graduate in Fall 2017. First employment: AMD, Sunnyvale, CA.
- Samuel Irving (Starting from Fall 2012 – ). Donald W. Clayton Ph.D. Assistantship recipient (2014-2017).
- Wentao Shi (Starting from Fall 2016 – ).
- Travis D LeCompte (Starting from Fall 2017 -). Louisiana Board of Regents Fellowship recipient (2017-2021).
- Tao Lu (Starting from Fall 2017 -).
- Lide Duan, PhD, Fall 2011, LONI Institute Graduate Student Fellowship recipient 2010-2011. LSU Graduate School Dissertation Fellowship recipient 2011-2012, First employment: AMD, Austin, TX. Current employment: Assistant Professor at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Ying Zhang, PhD, Fall 2013, LSU Graduate School Flagship Assistantship recipient 2008-2012. Research intern at Intel Research Labs (Dec. 2011 – Jun. 2012). First employment: Intel, Santa Clara, CA.
- Shaoming Chen, PhD, Summer 2016, LSU Graduate School Economic Development Assistantship recipient (2015-2016). Research intern at AMD Research Lab (Spring and Summer 2016), Austin, TX. First employment: AMD, Austin, TX.
- Tribuvan Kumar Prakash, MS awarded in Summer 2007, Thesis title: “Performance Analysis of Intel Core 2 Duo Processor”, First employment: Realization Technologies, Inc., San Jose, CA.
- Ran Tao, MS awarded in Summer 2009, Thesis title: “Sophisticated Denial-of-Service Attack Detections Through Integrated Architectural, OS, and Application Level Events Monitoring”, First employment: Texas Memory Systems, Houston, TX.
- Balachandran Ramadass, MS awarded in Summer 2009, Thesis title: “Processor Design Space Exploration and Performance Prediction”, First employment: Software Engineer in Nerjyzed Entertainment, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Prabesh Pokhrel, MS (non-thesis option) awarded in Fall 2008.
- Jeremy Menter, student in the “Chancellor’s Future Leaders in Research” program, graduated in Spring 2010.